The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
returning members - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: returning members (/showthread.php?tid=12)

returning members - Kat - 04-07-2014

I didn't see who let pinky back in, but this member is a leach. Quit donating.

RE: returning members - chris matis - 04-07-2014

I think we need to have multiple elders/co leaders who accept people in, that way if someone notices this kind of thing happens it can be stopped! I don't know 3 of some kind of variation of the above mentioned or something like that. I do notice that I am getting a little pissed off people getting in asking for stuff and then leaving and seeing them back on the board within the week.....and then leave again. Sorry for the rant.

RE: returning members - Zooks - 04-08-2014

I agree.. we need a policy for "return members". Do we reject them, penalize them, direct them to the feeder? My thought is that returning members be sent to the feeder of course since we haven't populated the feeder yet they probably would opt out all together. We have for the most part been pretty forgiving in the past and I think its relatively good form to continue "some" level of leniency at this point. Its worth noting that you may have to try a flavor or two before you figure out which is your favorite. Wink that being said however, we shouldn't tolerate hoppers that are here for a troop fix then gone the next day. Lets continue using best judgment for now and we will work on a policy in the board room.

On a side note: Pinky and Sowinski are friends of my sons. I'd appreciate the extra consideration, but it doesn't mean they can walk in and out and muddy the place up neither Wink.. I will reach out to them when I can, but ultimately I trust leaderships judgment in making the decision that's best for the group.

Lastly to touch on what Matis was getting into, we DO need to have a conversation about the best way to handle the "accepting and rejecting" thing. Maybe its a board room issue?? or maybe we might as well make it a public thread since we are still pretty close knit in membership. Bottom line is this... all do respect, we cant leave it up to just any "elder" to choose or reject new members. You can become Elder in a day at this point and therefore CANT be considered the sole qualifying condition to allow managing new recruits. At the same time, there are no administrative "controls" to prevent this and if we "deny" what few Elder privileges exist in the first place, we risk belittling the role of Elder all together.

Here's an idea just to get some ideas rolling. Please add to it.
We announce that Elders DO NOT have permission to accept/reject unless they have recruiting privilege or are part of a recruiting team or something. We can appoint or make a public application for this privilege which would basically be confirming they read through a set of requirements that leadership has selected as guidelines. Again, since there are no controls "in game" to manage this, we will have to use the board and the chat the best we can to self regulate.... This opens the door to a whole new host of issues of course.. How do we manage folks who are "recruiting" without the right?? Give warning?? Take away elder after continued violations??? Gels accepts anything with a heartbeat yet the guy/gal doesn't speak English?? So who's going to pass along the message there?? LOL Or Will this whole thing become a "non-issue" once we tighten the reigns on Elder requirements????

Someone start a new thread on the topic of "Recruiting Standards" and lets get a quick set of requirements together. i.e. experience level, # of trophies, language barrier whatever... We'll keep it open to the public for now.

-Z