The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
JUSTiSO CLAN WARS 101 PART2 - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Forum: The WAR ROOM (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Thread: JUSTiSO CLAN WARS 101 PART2 - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION (/showthread.php?tid=148)

JUSTiSO CLAN WARS 101 PART2 - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION - Zooks - 05-09-2014

CLAN WARS LAUNCH EVERY FRIDAY EVENING ON OR ABOUT 9PM EST (UTC-5). IF YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE, PLEASE MOVE TO A SISTER CHANNEL BEFORE HAND.
UPDATE: We are in the process of exploring different Day/Time alternatives during the summer months to allow everyone to have their weekends clear. PLEASE SEE THE "SUMMER AVAILABILITY SURVEY" and replay to it ASAP so that we can make a decision before the weekend of June 15.

Thank you!

CLAN WAR - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION

NEW RECRUITS! READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT AND REPLY ONLY WHEN YOU COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED.

DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE REQUIRED TO REPLY?
IF YOU'VE NEVER PARTICIPATED IN A WAR WITH US -- THIS MEANS YOU!!
IF YOU'VE JOINED OUR CLAN IN THE LAST 6 DAYS -- THIS MEANS YOU!!
IF YOU RECIEVED A WARNING OR A REMINDER ON LAST WARS ASSIGNMENT SHEET -- THIS MEANS YOU!!!
IF YOUR NAME APPEARS BELOW WITHOUT AN "OK" FOLLOWING IT -- THIS MEANS YOU!!!!

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE, YOU MUST READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT AND REPLY TO CONFIRM PRIOR TO WAR.

It is IMPERITIVE that all war participants understand the War Rules listed below. Members that do not reply to this message will be "nudged" (kicked from clan chat without intended ban) prior to war launch. If you find that you have been booted and cannot reenter, it DOES NOT mean you have been banned. It simply means you did not respond to this post in a timely manner. UPDATED NOTE: anytime a player is kicked the game imposes an automatic "ban" with a 48-hour cool-down period. If you try to rejoin and it says you are banned, please request an invite via the forum or rejoin after the cool-down expires. If you were removed for not responding, please join one of our sister clans "JUSTiSO*RiSiNG, or JUSTiSO*HELL" and wait for an invite or for KICK cool-down (may take up to 2 days). If you do not plan to participate in a war or feel you need more time to meet the requirements below, or would like to just be a spectator, please join a sister clan on your own PRIOR to launch so you can rejoin on your own immediately after launch. Again, taking the initiative to do this will avoid "nudging" and enable you to immediately return rather than waiting for the "Boot Cool-down".

ANY MEMBERS LISTED BELOW IN THE PRE-WAR WARNING LIST, YOU MUST REPLY TO CONFIRM UNDERSTANDING OF THE WAR GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW.

*BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT AND THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY TO THE BELOW GUIDELINES CAN RESULT IN SUSPENSION FROM FUTURE WARS AND/OR PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM THE CLAN.

PRE-WAR WARNING LIST (WAR DATE: xx/x)
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

WAR GUIDELINES:

1.) I am able to access the forum by myself or with the assistance of another.

2.) I understand that RSVPing is MANDATORY and that regardless of my activity in the chat, or my conversations with leadership, I must reply to the "RSVP" thread located in the "WAR ROOM" to confirm that I intend to participate in the Clan War. Failure to do so will result in a negative reputation rating assessed against me. Even if I am an Elder, CO-Leader or named LORD ZOOKS!! I still must complete this step or request someone else complete it for me if I am unable to access or have not yet registered on the forum.

3.) I understand that throughout preparation day, I should evaluate the enemy bases and i have the option to request assignment to preferred bases by following the guidelines set forth within the MY PICKs section.

4.) I understand that battles during war are assigned by the leadership and will be posted on an assignment sheet located in the WAR ROOM. A sample can be found at http://www.justiso.net/006-1.htm. Each update will be incremented and therefore must be accessed thru the WAR ROOM not the link listed above.

5.) I understand that upon entering war "preparation Day" I WILL NOT provide donations to the war castles. ONLY the leaders will donate to both defensive (war castles) and fill offensive requests (clan castles) in order to ensure all players have the strongest troops available for battle.

6.) I understand that during "Preparation Day" I will reconfigure my base (if need be) in order to protect my bases stars (trophies). This includes but is not limited too, ensuring my TOWN HALL is in the center and well protected behind one or more layers of wall. i.e. in a Defensive configuration NOT a Farming configuration.

7.) I understand that on "Battle Day" I WILL NOT attack the base marked as "Recommended Target". And I will not attack any other base that IS NOT specifically assigned to me on the assignment sheet located in the WAR ROOM. This assignment sheet may not be available or appear to exist until the time of battle, but will likely be posted in the afternoon, several hours before battle. If you are unable to access the assignment your self, ask a leader to retrieve your assignment for you. Do NOT read sheet straight across, read the assignment sheet instructions on the bottom of the assignment sheet. DO NOT GUESS if you are unsure. ASK A LEADER FOR HELP!! You will never be penalized or belittled for asking for help.

8.)I understand that I will attack ONLY ONCE during the first round. I understand that my second attack will be assigned after the majority of round 1 battles are complete, approximately 18 hours after the start of round one, on or about 2PM on SUNDAY afternoon EST.

9.) I understand that failure to complete my round one battle assignment prior to round two assignment posting may result in the reassignment of my initial battle to another teammate which may result in a change to a more difficult battle assignment or forfeiture of your round one battle all together.

10.) I understand that if I have not completed my assigned battles by the last 2 hours of war, my assignments will most likely be reassigned and I must ask a leader to manually reassign my battle. If I come to war during the last 2 hours of the war, regardless of the assignment sheet I will confirm with a leader whether or not my assignment is still valid or if another battle is more appropriate given the current circumstances.

11.) I understand that if I realize I will not be available for round two assignments I will simply FORFIT my second battle - I WILL NOT pick on my own because I'm "IN A RUSH" or "WONT BE AVAILABLE". It better to NOT BATTLE AT ALL than to take a battle that is not yours.

12.) I understand that if I have any questions what so ever, I will ask a leader to confirm or assist, I WILL NOT GUESS!! ...not who to battle, not when to battle, and not if to battle.

13.) I understand that failure to comply with the above guidelines may result in suspension from future Clan Wars and /or permanent removal from the main clan all together.

14.) First time violations will receive a warning on the assignment sheet, second and third offenses may require me to relocate to the feeder clan until I am able to demonstrate an understanding of the guidelines.

15.) I understand that I may be given a target that is far to difficult or I may be given a target that is far to easy.. This can be questioned, but after confirmation, should not be argued. The leadership basis its choices on what's best for the team and will ALWAYS plan for MAX stars over MAX loot. We are most interested in maintaining a Winning War Log, not Maximum loot rewards. For max loot, buy gems.

16.) I understand that if I am originally assigned a target that is "snipeable"/"pluckable" (Town Hall is outside the walls) I may be reassigned to a lesser rewarding target so that the "pluckable" assignment can be assigned to a less able clan member in order to maximize star wins.

17.) I understand that in the event of a SURE win, leaders will have seniority over bases with higher loot based rewards in order to properly offset costs absorbed by the leaders during loading of War and Clan Castles.

UPDATES:

18.) I will always recheck my assignments for updates prior to launching attack. I understand that my initial assignment may change for one or more of the following reasons.
a.) leadership decides the battle is better suited for another clan mate
b.) Battle may have been mistakenly taken or taken in disregard by a fellow clan mate.
c.) my battle may be reassigned based on a mistake made on a previous attack our assignment of my own.
Since assignments may change for a number of reasons, I understand that even if I had previously noted my assignment earlier, I must check to ensure the assignment is still valid before launching the actual attack. This is achieved by opening the current assignment sheet and refreshing the browser by pressing f5 or right clicking and refreshing, or by other device specific refresh procedures.

19. I understand that I will recheck my assignment before attack, to ensure it still has valid stars available. If I discover that someone else has already 3 stared my target, and I have NOT received a new assignment for that round, I WILL WAIT to ask a leader for a new assignment. I WILL NOT JUST "GO WHERE EVER" if someone else has taken my assignment. I understand that doing so makes even MORE of a mess of the assignments and that in doing so I will be undermining the efforts by leadership to maximize the teams odds for a successful Clan War.

-EOF

CONFIRMED MEMBERS
LIST UPDATED - [6/9/2014]

NAME | TITLE | DATE
Ajax | member | 5/9/2014
BlackHawk | co-leader | 5/9/2014
Gavin | member | 5/9/2014
Jack (Golden) | co-leader | 5/9/2014
Plrish | elder | 5/9/2014
tyco2424 | member | 5/9/2014

RE: 5/9 CLAN WAR - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION - [PENDING ADDITIONS, CHECK BACK SOON] - BlackHawk - 05-09-2014

(Gulp) got it

RE: 5/9 CLAN WAR - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION - [PENDING ADDITIONS, CHECK BACK SOON] - Jack - 05-09-2014

Sounds good to me can't wait to sop port our clan

RE: 5/9 CLAN WAR - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION - [PENDING ADDITIONS, CHECK BACK SOON] - Ajax - 05-09-2014

Looks good.

RE: 5/9 CLAN WAR - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION - [PENDING ADDITIONS, CHECK BACK SOON] - PIRISH - 05-09-2014

ok

RE: 5/9 CLAN WAR - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION - [PENDING ADDITIONS, CHECK BACK SOON] - Tyco2424 - 05-09-2014

Sounds good to me

RE: 5/9 CLAN WAR - BASIC TRAINING CONFIRMATION - [PENDING ADDITIONS, CHECK BACK SOON] - Gavin - 05-09-2014

I confirm