The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Feeder renaming and other such matters. - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Feeder renaming and other such matters. (/showthread.php?tid=237)

Feeder renaming and other such matters. - BlackHawk - 05-21-2014

Hello this is me first off me and chris are going to the feeder on sunday 25 of may. We may be naming the feeder this is where ideas should be posted my choice:JUSTiSO-RiSiNG. Any other ideas or comments shall be taken into consideration. Lastly anyone who would like to go to the feeder may if it is preferae due to warring or other matters of a simmerler kind the feeder will still use the forum but will not be as strict about having to attack one target in particuler. Anyone who wishes to come for recruiting perposes only may but only if they PM Zooks or myself. If anyone wants to come permanently shall be atmited but be shure to say that you came from the "main" clan. On Saterday May 24th I shall make a poll of the feeder naming ideas.

All in JUSiSO,

BlackHawk

RE: Feeder renaming and other such matters. - Jennie - 05-22-2014

I like the name Hawk... you will be missed!

RE: Feeder renaming and other such matters. - Zooks - 05-22-2014

Thanks for all the hard work BlackHawk. I'd like to use this thread to list some of the names we were kicking around the other nite and would encourage anyone else with any ideas to feel free to jump in with contributions. You may host a poll BlackHawk - great idea - but leadership will ultimately make the final call.

BlackHawk and Chris have volunteered to Co-Lead the Feeder (Currently JUSTiSO Team-B), providing the much needed "social element" which will be key to forming a solid base. We will revisit criteria for elevating feeder members in the coming days.

The plan is to hold war on a weekly schedule there as well. The launch (Tuesday evenings) will be offset by 1 day to allow more eager members to hop between our two channels and participate in 2 wars per week. As BH has mentioned, war in the feeder will be far more casual and will not initially operate under our current assignment system.

As previously mentioned.. all main chan members are welcome to move between our channels at will but I ask that you clearly announce each time you make a transition to the respective chat so leaders may keep tabs on membership. More on this in the coming days.

If you are interested in helping the the effort or would simply like to spend more time in what will likely be a "less demanding" environment, please let me know Smile.

I presented the idea of changing the "Team-B" designator to something that sounded less "second rate". As feeders historically attract younger, rowdier recruits, the names below seemed an appropriate start Wink. Jury is still out on this so I encourage ALL MEMBERS to submit ideas!

Thanks Again to BlackHawk and Chris for taking on this huge responsibility!!

-Z

INITIAL NAME IDEAS:

JUSTiSO-Academy
JUSTiSO-UNI
JUSTiSO-UPRiSiNG
JUSTiSO-RiSiNG
JUSTiSO-UNITED
JUSTiSO-PLAYGROUND
JUSTiSO-CHaOS
JUSTiSO-PARLOR
JUSTiSO-BOOTCAMP
JUSTiSO-RECRUiTS
JUSTiSO-WIT (Warriors in Training)

RE: Feeder renaming and other such matters. - Jack - 05-23-2014

I love the names and I would love to help with both clan and hop... Also I would love to do the two a week for loot and to bring in more players to both clans

RE: Feeder renaming and other such matters. - BlackHawk - 05-23-2014

I dont like JUSTiSO-parlor because it sounds like you come request troops and leave (which is not our goal) playgroud makes it sound like its for little kids and we mainly want to attrack teens not 8 year olds. Lastly i dislike united because it sounds like a clan that has a feeder (which may be true in years to come)that is loyal to but difrent then JUSTiSO.

RE: Feeder renaming and other such matters. - Zooks - 05-23-2014

Well put BH lol.. for what its worth, I too am leaning towards JUSTiSO-RiSiNG.

Jack, thanks for your interest Wink We'll chat more on it soon.

-Z