The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Forum: The WAR ROOM (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Thread: To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. (/showthread.php?tid=24)

To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. - Zooks - 04-09-2014

Well, that's not REALLY the question I guess!! I think the question really is HOW we war. Short of a formal vote, leadership has determined that we are poorly positioned for Clans Wars at this time and we should not do battle with the overwhelming number of sleeping and underperforming accounts. The advent of Clan Wars suddenly makes this a very collaborative game and we wont stand a chance at winning one if half of the team isn't participating!

One mindset? "If you don't TALK, you gotta WALK". In reality tho, what's really at stake here?? The victory reward is entirely Loot based. It has absolutely no baring on clan standing or trophy level. That said, i wonder how important IS WINNING??? It would be sweet no doubt and the Loot can aid our progession... but Should we make cutthroat decision to wack half the team simply for the chance at extra gold? That doesn't completely sit right but neither does a bunch of inactives spoiling it for the rest.. SO, Im still on board for a SERIOUS house cleaning this weekend believe me, but maybe we should reconsider our strategy here.

Initially is was thought we would take another week or so to clean up, recruit new actives, and figure it out. But then again, why twiddle our thumbs, and why rush the recruitment process?? I'm itchin to play too!! So here's another idea I touched on before. How bout selecting a Temporary War Clan to represent a cross-section of our members - not our TOP 10, a cross-section. Then we can can try the thing out and still go in strong. I think there's also good in learning the ropes "with" everyone else vs "after" everyone else.

So Leadership will ultimately decide here, but lets go ahead and put it to vote.

A.) Go for it as is. What's to lose??
B.) Wait a bit, clean house, go to war strong!
C.) Make a War Clan, send them to battle, route from the sidelines.

RE: To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. - Jennie - 04-09-2014

I voted to go for it, but it think we need to dump the completely inactive first

RE: To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. - Zooks - 04-09-2014

Good news Jen.. %100 of the votes say "Go For it!" All two of them... lol

..maybe the poll would have been more obvious BELOW the post. hahah

ok, I agree.. lets kill off the poor and unfortunate.

RE: To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. - Perly - 04-09-2014

I agree too. As long as ok not one of the ones being cut. Wink lol

RE: To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. - chris matis - 04-09-2014

i figure try a couple and see how we do

RE: To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. - pumpthynearse - 04-09-2014

i agree, give it a whirl to feel it out. Experience is key

RE: To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. - Kat - 04-09-2014

Nothing ventured nothing gained. Go man go!!!!!

RE: To WAR or not to WAR.. that is the quetion. - chris matis - 04-10-2014

Ok, not sure if needed but here is a list of what I have:
Defence. 2 lv1 crossbox, 2 lv5 mortar one being built to lv5, 4 lv8 1 lv7 canon, 3 lv7 3 lv6 archer, 2 lv5 2 lv4 wizard tower, bunch O bombs, 4 tesla towers lv1, 1 lv3 3 lv2 ain't defence.

Offense: lv 5 barbs, arch, giants, lv4 wizards and wallbreakers, lv 2 dragon, lv1 pekka, lv1 hogs, lv1 minions

Let me know in advance what people want/need for castle so I can make them in advance and have time to make stuff for my stuff, I have lots of elixir 1.5 mil and 9k dark elixir so I'm good,for whatever.