The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
War Day/Time - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: War Day/Time (/showthread.php?tid=249)

War Day/Time - Jennie - 05-29-2014

Hi All!!
There has been some discussion going on in the clan chat that maybe we should propose a new day to go to war.... At least for the summer.
Weekends can get a little busy for a lot of us in the summer so lets throw some ideas out there for a good day of the week that works with our schedules...

For me Monday night works well... Start war on Monday around the same time we always do... 9PM Eastern time

RE: War Day/Time - Tuscanraider. - 05-29-2014

(05-29-2014, 03:22 PM)Jennie Wrote:  Hi All!!
There has been some discussion going on in the clan chat that maybe we should propose a new day to go to war.... At least for the summer.
Weekends can get a little busy for a lot of us in the summer so lets throw some ideas out there for a good day of the week that works with our schedules...

For me Monday night works well... Start war on Monday around the same time we always do... 9PM Eastern time

I think earlier in the week is better as well. Preferably Mon/Tues or Tues/Wed.....9pm.

RE: War Day/Time - Kat - 05-30-2014

During the week is good. Thursdays are hard for me and kassidy.

RE: War Day/Time - BlackHawk - 05-31-2014

Im fine with anything (considering i wont be in "older sister clan" lol) even never

RE: War Day/Time - kilallyoufools - 06-01-2014

Monday is perfect

RE: War Day/Time - Kdub - 06-05-2014

Tuesday or Thursday launch would be best for me.

RE: War Day/Time - chris matis - 06-05-2014

I like the idea of Sunday night start, war starts Monday, and then finishes Tuesday evening. Actual start time maybe 7-9 est? So not too late for people on eastern seaboard.

RE: War Day/Time - Jack - 06-07-2014

Monday is the day of the sister clan wars also so just keep that in mind

RE: War Day/Time - Zooks - 06-22-2014

Testing reply

RE: War Day/Time - Zooks - 06-25-2014

After much deliberation, I've decided to keep our current war schedule in JUSTiSO for weekends (Launch 9-10PM Fridays). I did not receive enough feedback from the group to constitute a change. Several key members have maintained however that they will not have time to executed their 2 battles during summer weekends and have opted out of war during the summer months. I fully support this decision as I firmly agree that "real life" should always take priority. In the end, my decision to not change was mainly based on my own scheduling conflicts. A change to weekdays just was not feasible under our current system because compiling, updating, and uploading of the assignment sheets still takes far more of a time commitment than I can squeeze in during a lunch break.

I will say however that the assignment process has become less complicated with each war and that has a lot to do with everyone's great job of following along. For that, I thank you all Smile. I'm confident we are getting closer to a system that seemingly runs itself and when that day comes, there should be no reason we cant hold war "any" day of the week without any unreasonable burden on the coordinator. In the meantime, I apologize to those who's schedules disagree -- unfortunately, that happens to be the majority of our co-leaders.

In an attempt to accommodate those whom have decided AGAINST weekend war during the summer, additional options have been made available and still others are in the works. These include weekday war dates in both RiSiNG and HELL, (Tuesday Evening launch at 9-10PM) as well as the option to sit out all together by moving temporarily to our holding and entry lobby, JUSTiSO-LOBBY. NO MEMBER will ever be penalized or removed for choosing to sit out, regardless of how long that period should be.

I will follow up on this topic as appropriate and/or needed. Thank you all for contributing your input and responding to the summer schedule survey.

Happy Clashing!!

Lord Z