The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
New ideas for Justiso operations - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: New ideas for Justiso operations (/showthread.php?tid=602)

New ideas for Justiso operations - alan - 12-21-2014

Hey all during war today various members were disccusing ideas of how justiso should operate in future, due to being let down by various members etc. So please lets pool our ideas here.

RE: New ideas for Justiso operations - alan - 12-21-2014

So heres my thoughts on the subject, if they wont work due to my inexperience then just ignor them lol....

1. We seem to take a big risk on new members joining in on wars, only for them not attacking, wasting attacks due to inexperience, or just bad attitudes etc. So as i understand it rising was for new members to join so that they can "be noticed" or learn the rules and tricks etc. yet it seems to be just used as a second clan for war with the regular members in there. I think we should return rising to its original use, new members should be directed there for training and should undertake 1 war a week to prove thier worth to join the main clan. This clan should be overseen by a couple of senior members of the main clan on a rota, but rather than them jumping from main to rising there should be a couple of multiused accounts which they use, that can access on thier turn! For a member of rising to transfer to main they need to gain a number of 3 stars during wars and a minimum of donated troops.

2. Main clan should go to war twice a week, this will help prevent getting locked out going between clans waiting for trophies to be lowered etc. (happens to me all the time) this will also ensure the same people who actually take part in war do all there attacks.

3. Assignment sheet. I love the assignment sheet, but to prevent people doing second attacks maybe this column should remain blank until 9 hrs? and this will also men senior members can look at the war and set the second attack accordingly. Also suggested attack stratergy could be added.

4. CC troops during war. The recent war has shown how effective Valks are at slowing down attacks i think we need to invest in this technique more.

5. Time difference, this can cause alot of issues with knowing when people are likely to be on to do attacks during war, if we have regular members could we edit the assignment sheet so that seniors know when someone is due to be on to attack this will help with assignment setting during round 2 and 3.

6. Private chatting regarding war tactics, i have realised that we take war seriously (which is great) but if we do it so do other people im worried that our tatics may sometimes be shared! However if we implement number 1 of my list this will reduce this risk.

Lastly some of these items have been discussed so if i have mentioned anything anyone has already said in chat im not taking credit just getting the ball rolling.

This is a great clan!!!! lets make it outstanding!!!!

ps thanks for having me!

RE: New ideas for Justiso operations - mikeh - 12-22-2014

Great idea's Alan. I agree with every single one of them.

I'll replay to them numbered like they are above

1) I agree with this 100%, new members should now have to earn there place in main, If they don't like that they can leave. Even if it means only having a 20 v 20 war or something, i would rather that and have 20 solid players to goto war with than 40 with a mix bag of people. I was thinking yesterday about leaving jiso account in rising permanently and im sure a few of us with 2+ accounts can do the same. 

2) War twice a week im fine with. If thats too much for some people they can always pop into lobby when the war is started then come back, so they can still chat to everyone and get donations etc...

3) Good idea, BUT if we implement the above early 2nd round attacks shouldn't be a problem (fingers crossed)

4) Yes them valks were a freaking nightmare, We do use valks now in lower castles but they are only lvl 1 and don't seem as effective, I think the best we have in our clan is lvl 2, I will start saving for valk upgrade but may take a while @60k. but valks or not I think we need to change way from drags they just don't seem to bother people anymore.

5) Yeh time zones are a bugger, I have seen a sheet either on here or maybe on jiso dropbox of members and there location & timezone, it was well out of date but we could bring that back to life, and yeh maybe add a column in of assignment sheets.

6) Again like you said if number 1 is done this wouldn't be a problem.

Another I would like to add on behalf of tucks as i think it was a great idea. Was to have 2 bases saved in the editor. We all use a badly designed base (not too bad as it would be obvious) then towards the end of prep time when they have prepared there troops we all switch our layouts. The only issue with this is people remembering to change back to proper base. but even if 1 or 2 did forget we will of thrown them enough with the other bases that have changed.

The time really has come to get more strict with the clan, We have a big enough core of good players now, im gonna be less patient with new members as i've been too kind and had too much faith in idiots. 

It's great having you alan, remember your introduction? I said some thing like hey alan, were a great clan ill exlplain later gotta go haha really sold it to you haha. Great post by the way

Mike

RE: New ideas for Justiso operations - Zooks - 12-22-2014

Thanks for the post Alan -- Great to see more folks weighing in.  I know the rest of you are out there...I see the views Smile .  Don't be shy and don't feel like you need to write a novel just because I constantly overdo it - a simple "I like this" or "I hate this" is great!  It's important to know how you guys feel so we know we are moving in the right direction.   On a related note to our lurkers - I have been leaning in on the spammers lately and slowly tightening the reins on anonymous access.  I have been banning entire IP ranges if multiple simultaneous logins are detected UNASSOCIATED with an account.  That said, if you are someone who checks in frequently but hasn't registered because you don't post, you might find yourself mistaken as a spambot and banned accidentally.  PLEASE REGISTER EVEN IF YOU DONT CONTRIBUTE.  You need to supply a valid email because it will send you a verification link that needs to be clicked.  This step is a pain I know and it discourages a good deal of folks from registering but it has cut down on the amount of BS accounts dramatically!!  Don't use your work email obviously, but its a good idea to use a "recreational" email you check on a regular basis so you can subscribe to threads and receive notifications when teammates private message you.  I promise not sell you out to the junkmail gods. Wink

As far as my responses go.. I like to make things more complicated than then they need to be most of the time so i'll try to keep it brief by responding to one on or two items over several posts in the coming days.

Ill start by addressing item #1 in saying YES, I too am frustrated by this latest war and it only illustrates our need to make some changes regarding player expectatations.  In the past few months I've preached against the idea of internal requirements within clans (feeder clan model) as it leads to a whole host of issues that aren't immediately apparent.  Once we start imposing different requirements between channels (clans) the challenges will surface - they are small things initially but they snowball.   HOWEVER, im not opposed to revisiting the idea - I will share our past issues NOT to discourage this, but in hopes that we can take a proactive approach towards the issues.  If we discuss them early and we have enough people on board to help out, I think we can counteract the chain of events we have seen in the past. 

Again, I must self regulate to short blurbs here Wink ..  Stay tuned for more on this later today.

-Z