The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Movin' on UP! - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Movin' on UP! (/showthread.php?tid=703)

Movin' on UP! - Zooks - 04-18-2015

Hey Team!  Just wanted to give everyone props for the great effort during last weeks XP boost.  How about that war against tHi_CO?  EPIC doesn't do it justice!!! Going back-to-back isn't easy and I wanted to commend you all for the extra effort and say thank you on behalf of myself AND the team for the late nites, early mornings and the extra bitching endured from your significant others.  For those of you thrown off by the strange hours and late assignments, you'll be happy to know we are not assessing penalties (or busting chops) for missed attacks - ....but don't think I didn't notice! Wink.

That said however, I wanted to reinforce the idea that carrying out both attacks is perhaps the single most important contribution you can make for the team.  Please don't misinterpret our recent leniency and war faults from the LEADER (whoops), as a sign that we are loosening up on this expectation.

In light of our recent success, I must say im fairly excited to keep on truckin!  I'm looking forward to level 5 and I think it will benefit us to continue to be front runners in regards to Clan XP.  For the time being an for at least the next several months, I feel that clan XP will prove to be a distinguished factor in setting clans apart from one another.  As we continue to offer 'More' to our players, the more attractive our clan will become and the more membership interest we will garner.

The question now being considered is whether we continue pushing 3 wars per week?? ...at least until we reach Clan lv5 Wink.  I personally believe level 5 offers the first significant wartime edge (+1 troop upgrade) that will give us that much needed boost when the cards of War Matching don't fall in our favor. If this goes forward, I will attempt to implement SOME sort of structure so that everyone doesn't have to arrange there lives around tracking Wartimes and being available for attacks Wink.  Without getting to far into particulars just yet, my idea is to maintain as consistent a start time as possible with an alternating 2nd day.  Something like 9pm, 9am, 9pm...Simple math concludes that we should be able to conduct 3 48hr wars per week with 8 hour buffers between them (if evenly spaced). 

The only real variable that continues to be a growing issue is the pesky matchup time.  As we continue to win, it appears that the pool of potential opponents has gown smaller -- this would explain the growing search times.  I'm guessing that the system is taking more than just clan strength into account as it seems matches against dead or faming clans is a thing of the past.  This makes sense as too many dead matches would certainly suck a good deal the fun out of war and interest/activity from clans such as our own would likely decline.  Getting back on track, WHY matching is taking so long is not as important as HOW to deal with it.  I have a rough plan in my head but ill save it for a future post assuming we decide to move forward.  At any rate, taking on a 3 war will without a doubt require more "help" from our players.   To assist in the launching/ re-launching process (more later about the usefulness of this, its still just a theory), assisting with donations and providing direction for newer players in the chat.

Before I get to far into the help, I'd like to first get a feel of how you all feel about 3 "scheduled" wars per week.  How many are 100% into it and how many would probably need to opt-out for one or more on a regular basis (and this is manageable so long as its consistent).  Please reply to this post with comments, concerns, or other ideas regarding the possibility of taking on this commitment.  Ultimately the decision will come down to a vote by the leadership after we asses feedback from the group.... Now pressure, but id like to get this decided ASAP so we can start working on the new schedule while the irons hot.

ALSO - I cant say this enough....   we have a huge wish list of stuff wed love to do and we are ALWAYS looking for more helpers!  If you are interested in taking on a special job in-game, on the forum, or behind the scenes, please PM me!!!  Recon, recruiters, promoters, writers, graphic artists, video editors, forum moderators, developers, researchers, recruiters, Streamers/YouTubers, or anyone interested and willing to learn any of the above.. Please reach out and i'll put you to work!  The only requirement is that you MUST have access to the forum and MUST check-in (preferably via computer) on a regular basis (once per day minimum) so you can keep up with general information, private messages and ongoing tasks and initiatives detailed in the STAFF area.

SALL for now folks -- Thanks again for a great week AND don't forget to reply with your thoughts on "Threesomes"!! 

Looking forward to win number 50 and to that oh so sweet "CLAN PERKS LEVEL 5!!"

Peace, Love, SMASH!

-Zooks

RE: Movin' on UP! - babygirl - 04-24-2015

I am 100% for 3 a week

RE: Movin' on UP! - mikeh - 04-25-2015

Yeh no issues with giving it ago if it gets too hectic we can always go back to 2.

Or more peeps on board. Zooks I think getting other involved with assignments again is the most important next step. 

We then need to sort out donations. Might have to manually work out until we get a system we like then I'll made a calculator to suit. 

RE: Movin' on UP! - Zooks - 04-25-2015

I agree..  I didn't mean to start hogging the assignment responsibilities.  Since starting the DPS ranking however there are more steps involved and i had hoped to automate that part by now.  The form driven assignment will take some time because i need to set up a database, but i will simplify the current process best i can this weekend and hopefully hand it off again by Tuesday.

RE: Movin' on UP! - tuckerswarlords - 04-25-2015

Im up for 3 a week but might drop hero out of one war a week days is a bit more difficult than weekend but all the time both are in imwillmget attacks done.